|2||Pepper corns crushed||0.020|
|4||Ginger garlic paste||0.050|
|9||Ginger garlic paste||0.050|
|12||Gr. coriander chopped||0.025|
- Marinate the chicken with curd, ginger garlic paste, freshly crushed pepper corns and lemon juice. Keep aside for 15 mts.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onions and saute over medium heat until light golden.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, saute until onions are golden brown.
- Now add the tomatoes and bhunno until the fat leaves the masala.
- Add the chicken, along with the mariantion, stir for 4-5 mts. Add water and bring to a boil, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender.
- Adjust seasoning, sprinkle garam masala and stir.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.