Worlds Best Fine dining Indian Food Magazine
- 250 gms paneer
- 100 gm Tomato Puree
- 100 onions, chopped
- 5gm garam masala
- 10gm chilli powder
- 3gm turmeric powder
- 100 gms fresh cream
- 40 gm butter
- 20gm ghee
- salt to taste
- ghee for deep frying
- chopped corriander (dhania) for garnishing
How to Achieve
- Cut the paneer in the shape of cubes and deep fry lightly in ghee or poach in Boiling water
- Heat the ghee and fry the onions until light pink in colour.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and saute for at least 5 minutes or until ghee floats on top.
- Add 1 teacup of water and the cream. Cook for a few minutes and then add the butter.
- Add the paneer and cook for a while.serve like shown in picture, Garnish with coriander.Serve hot with naan or paratha.