TANDOORI DUCK LEG
If you love the Indian food then it’s time to cook one for you to get the ultimate taste. lets start
Duck leg 2 no
Black salt / kalanamak 5 g
Ginger garlic paste 10 g
Red chilli paste 10 g
Thick yogurt 30 g
Garam masala 5 g
Tandoori powder mix 10 g
Cardamom powder 3 g
Red chilli powder 5 g
Salt 6 g
Half lemon juice
- Remove the skin from duck leg, score on the flesh
- Squeeze lemon juice on to the duck leg, apply some black salt, ginger garlic paste and red chilli paste and keep it in the fridge at least for an hour or you can keep it overnight too.
- In a bowl put some yogurt, add garam masala, tandoori powder mix, cardamom powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it all together.
- Apply this yogurt mix to duck leg.
- Place the duck leg on oven roasting rack, roast at 230 C for five minutes.
- Pour melted butter on top the duck leg and cook at 160 C for an hour or till the meat is soft.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
will you Share
Loading, please wait