Let’s make it delicious smoked salmon scrambled eggs….
It is obvious you are looking for the recipe of Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs – Croissant Sandwich so without spending much time let’s make it delicious.
Croissant 2 no
Egg 3 no
Smoked salmon 150 g
Tomato chopped 25 g
Butter 30 g
Cream 50 g
In a mixing bowl put egg and cream, beat it with a whisk and keep it aside.
- In a hot pan put butter and cream, add the chopped tomato and saute until it lightly cooked.
- Add half of the smoked salmon and cook for few minutes.
- Add egg and cream mixture, saute on medium heat and cook to scramble. Put salt and pepper to taste.
- Add remaining smoked salmon, saute and remove from heat.
- Split open the croissants and toast it in a pan with little butter to get a golden colour and a light crust.
- Fill croissant with smoked salmon scramble. Serve it along with baked beans.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
will you Share
Loading, please wait