Red Chilli pd.
- Shell and de-vein the prawns with keeping the tail intact. Apply turmeric and salt and keep side for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry the prawns, drain and keep aside.
- In the same hot oil add the chopped onions, green chillies, ginger juliennes. Stir continuously over a medium flame till onion become light brown colour.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder and stir briefly.
- Add curd and stir till oil floats.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried prawns and simmer till sauce becomes thick.
- Serve hot with rice.