Compressed Indian summer fruit chaat Recipe
To Make Compressed Indian summer fruit chaat Recipe you must have access to vacuum pack machine. Vacuum packing will remove air pockets from the fruit structure make it compact and more vibrant in colour, flavour.
Try our Compressed Indian summer fruit chaat Recipe and let us know your feed back .we have more similar recipes available in our Indian small sharing Plate cook book .
1no. cantaloupe melon
1no. honey dew melon
1no. sweet golden pineapple
10g chaat masala
1 punnet Strawberry
1 punnet Blueberry
1 punnet Raspberry
10g Mint cress
1 pun Mixed edible flowers
50g sweet Tamarind chutney
100g sweetened yoghurt
50g sev crisp
100ml lightly sweetened sugar syrup
- Peel all melons ensure so skin and any hard layer surface left on fruit. Use a peeled to finish off.
- Remove the skin and trim to make a flat shape. Peel pineapple cut lengthwise in quarters remove the core.
- Arrange melon evenly with out over stacking in a vacuum pack bag spoon in 50ml of sugar syrup and few mint cress.
- Do same with pineapple in a separate bag. Vaccum pack in high pressure and leave in the fridge for minimum 6 hours.
- Wash and cut the berries in half. Open the vacuum packed fruits cut in triangles as it can be placed like in the picture.
- Spoon sweetened yoghurt on plate arrange fruits in alternate colours.
- Drizzle tamarind chutney, chat masala, lemon juice, zest from lemon and top with sev.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average