Spicy Masala Spare Ribs
Oven Roasted Spicy Masala Spare Ribs South Indian . its going to be your new favourite dish. Are you ready? Try our unique Masala Space Ribs. please leave your feedback below.
S.No. Ingredients Qty.
1 Pork spare ribs 1000
2 Lime 1
3 Ginger Garlic paste 30
4 Red chilli paste 20
5 Turmeric powder 10
6 Salt (to taste)
7 Shallots 100
8 Fennel seeds 10
9 Whole pepper corn 10
10 Whole coriander seed 10
11 Curry leaves 2
12 Tomato Ketchup 50
13 Rice flour 20
14 Chilli flakes 1
15 Hot oil
1 White Onion Chargrilled 1 number
Method of Marination:
- Cut the spare ribs into equal pieces, cut through the bones
- Score on both sides and pork the ribs with the knife
- Take a mixing bowl, put the spare ribs and marinate with lime juice, ginger garlic paste, red chilli paste, turmeric powder and salt.
- For the second marination take a mixer jar put the peeled shallots, fennel seeds, whole peppercorns, coriander seeds and fresh curry leaves
- Grind it into a smooth paste and add it to the spare ribs and mix together.
- To give nice coating, shine and sweet and tangy flavor add some tomato ketchup
- Put some rice flour to give crispiness to the spare ribs when we grill.
- Keep the marinated ribs in the fridge to get the marination infused into the meat or if you want you can make it straight away after marination.
- In a baking tray (cover it with aluminum foil) arrange the spare ribs facing meat side up.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on top of the meat after arranging it
- Pour some hot oil on top of it. Pouring hot oil makes the raw marination to set and lightly cook.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degree Celsius for 15 minutes
- Keep the tray on the top shelf of the oven.
If you have the oven with the grill switch on the grill to give nice BBQ taste and nice colour.
- When it cooked switch off the oven and leave it in the oven until we prepare to garnish.
Method For Garnish:
- Cut the white onion into half
- To chargrill onion heat a pan and place the onion into the hot pan and press it down until the onion becomes brown colour.
- Cook till the onion gets soft, it gives nice charcoal flavor
- Can use this for any BBQ meats or fish.
Now plate it as shown in the picture.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 1 Availability 1 To Understand 1 Quality 1 will you Share 1 Average Loading, please wait