TURKEY – KOFTA CURRY
Have you tried this Turkey Kofta Curry yet?
Give your taste buds a unique surprise by offering it this tasty Turkey Kofta dish. The best part about this dish is that you can make it easily and enjoy it with your folks.
Turkey mince 500 g
Onion chopped 100 g
Green chilli chopped 2 g
Mint chopped 5 g
Diced carrot 100 g
Diced tomato 50 g
Onion tomato masala 150 g
Fried onion 20 g
Red chilli powder 10 g
Turmeric powder 2 g
Coriander powder 10 g
Garam masala 10 g
Water / stock 300 ml
Salt – to taste
- In a mixing bowl put the minced turkey and add chopped onion, green chilli, mint, diced carrot, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, fried onion and salt to taste.
- Mix it well and make it to balls of 50 g size.
- In a hot pan pour some olive oil, when the oil is hot put the turkey balls and sear it until it gets nice caramel colour.
- Now add onion tomato masala and pour water or stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add fried onion in between, finish with chopped mint and diced tomato.
- Serve it hot and eat it with any kind of bread, rice or pasta.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average Loading, please wait