CHICKEN TANGDI KEBAB..
Let’s know how to make it delicious and amazing.
Chicken drumstick 1 kg
Thick yogurt 150 g
Ginger garlic paste 60 g
Turmeric powder 10 g
Chilli powder 20 g
Tandoori masala powder 80 g
Garam masala 20 g
Mango pickle (crush lightly) 30 g
Salt 7 g
- In a mixing bowl put the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, tandoori masala powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Mix it
- Apply this spice on to the chicken drumsticks.
- Now add mango pickle and mix it thoroughly.
- Then put some thick yogurt and mix, like you fold in marination.
- Keep this marinated chicken drumsticks in the fridge at least for an hour or you can keep it overnight.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a baking tray, Roast at 220 C for 20 minutes or till cooked.
- Your Recipe Is Ready
Video For You☺:
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 3 Availability 1 To Understand 1 Quality 1 will you Share 1 Average