Let’s Cook Some Delicious…
You might be thinking of cooking Spice roasted pork shoulder to get the delicious taste, right? According to your expectations, we are here with the best method to cook this dish. here we go.
Carrots (diced) 200 g
Potato (diced) 200 g
Onion (diced) 2 no
Tomato (cut in quarters) 1 no
Curry leaves 2 g
Green chilli 3 no
Ginger garlic paste 20 g
Turmeric powder 5 g
Chilli powder 20 g
Garam masala 20 g
Fennel seed (toasted) 5 g
Cinnamon bark 2 g
Water / plain stock 2 cups
Salt – to taste
- In a bowl place, the pork shoulder put 50 g salt and rub on all sides of the pork.
- Keep it aside to rest for an hour and then wash and pat dry.
- After this process takes an aluminium foil tray or oven tray, put the diced carrot, onion, tomato, potato, green chilli and ginger garlic paste.
- Now add turmeric powder, fennel seeds, chilli powder, salt, curry leaf, cinnamon bark and garam masala. Mix the spices with the diced vegetables and Pour water / plain stock.
- Place the pork shoulder into the mixture of stock.
- Apply some oil on top of the pork shoulder and place it in the oven, Roast at 180 c for two hours and thirty minutes.
- Pour shoulder is ready to carve and serve.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 1 Availability 1 To Understand 1 Quality 1 will you Share 1 Average Loading, please wait