ASPARAGUS COUS COUS UPMA..
For Something beyond the taste….
Couscous 500 g
Chopped carrot 100 g
Sliced asparagus 100 g
Chopped green chilli 3 g
Chopped mint 2 g
Garam masala 5 g
Turmeric powder 2 g
Olive oil 10 g
Butter 20 g
Hot water/vegetable stock 1000 g
Salt – to taste
- In a hot pan pour olive oil, when the oil is hot add chopped carrots and saute for a while, along with it add green chilli.
- Put some garam masala and saute for a minute.
- Now add asparagus and put some turmeric powder and saute for few minutes. Add salt to taste.
- This stage you can add couscous and mix it with the vegetables and put some chopped mint leaves. Mix it well.
- Transfer this mixture to a glass container and add some more salt if needed. Put a slice of butter.
- Now pour water/vegetable stock into the mixture and mix well.
- Cover the container with film or wrap tightly and keep it aside.
- After 10 – 12 minutes open the wrap and add some chopped sun blush tomato to it and mix.
- Upma is ready and serves it on a good bowl plate.
Buy Print Version of Fine Dining Indian Magazine July
” To be the world’s best fine dining Indian cuisine website and magazine”
We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for all Indian food lovers around the globe.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average