Masala Lamb rack cooked in pouch
An innovative way to cook masala lamb rack. Fine dining Indian magazine always push for best Indian cuisine recipes .. similar recipe of Indian spiced pork chop
- Lamb Rack (2 bone cleaned and trimmed)
- Green chili 2 no
- Curry leaves 2 g
- Ginger garlic paste 5 g
- Turmeric powder 2 g
- Coconut oil 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a mixing bowl marinate the lamb rack with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, green chili, curry leaves and salt.
2. On aluminium foil apply coconut oil and place the lamb rack, fold the lamb rack with aluminium foil without breaking the foil.
3. In a hot pan place the covered lamb rack and cover it with a lid. Cook both sides for 3 minutes.
4. For better taste and texture cook lamb till medium – 53 c inside temperature.
5. Allow to rest for few minutes before slicing the lamb rack.