Best Galawati Kebab Recipe
Galawati kebab and its literal meaning is ” Melt in Mouth ” . The myth says its made for a king who couldn’t chew his meat.
|3pc For Dhungar|
01. Take lamb boti and finely mince it 4-5 times
02. Now add rest of the ingredient in it raw papaya paste,g.g paste, salt kewra powder, yellow chili roasted chana powder, sandalwood powder,garam masala, coconut powder,it & brown onion.
03. Now after adding all ingredients rub it well and dungar with clove in ghee.
- Mince the meat 2 times.
- Smoke with cloves.
- While making the galawatti minced meat should be rubbed from one end to other to get the proper texture.
- If making in bulk please don’t add raw papaya as it will change the colour, raw papaya should be mixed before half an hour of making galouti kebab.
- Garnish with fine onion slices, tomato & fresh coriander leaves.
Serve hot with mint chutney along with ulta Tawa Paratha or Indian butter naan
recipe by Chef Rahman
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average Loading, please wait