Nasheela jheenga Mujeeb Rehman Recipe
Nasheela jheenga Mujeeb Rehman
- Take 8-9 counts fresh or frozen Prawn
- Peel and remove outer shell except for tail only
- Remove black thread properly.
- Wash and then dry with paper towel.
- For the first marination in a bowl take prawn and add vinegar, ginger garlic paste for half n hour.
- Take a mixing bowl take hung curd and all ingredients except refined oil and mix well.
- Add prawn into marination paste and at last, add refined oil.
- Put in a cool place for at least two hours.
- Put in skivers and grill for perfection.
- Serve hot with green mint chutney or hot & sweet sauce
- Garnish with Indian green salad
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average Loading, please wait