Mahi Sarson Peeli Mirch Yellow Chilli Mustard Fish Tikka
- Take fish tikka and wrap with vinegar & some amount of salt.
- after 15min add ginger and garlic paste.
- In a separate bowl add other spices in hung curd and mix well
- and put the marination on fish tikka, wrap well with fish tikka.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 1-2hours.
- Better to use sweet water fish.
- Fish tikka should be not more than 50gm
- Always prefer to cook on the char grill.
- You can use English mustard if not get a kasoondi paste.
- Garnish with regular Indian salad
- Enjoy hot with green chutney or tomato sauce only.
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average