Desi style Chicken curry
Provided by blogger and Influencer Saloni Panda
Ingredients for Desi style Chicken curry
- 1 kg chicken
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 chopped potatoes
(each potato made into 4 pieces only)
- 3-4 chopped onions
- Tomato puree (two tomatoes)
- ¼ tbsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 3-4 tbsp mustard oil
- ¾ tbsp chicken/meat masala
- Red chilly powder as per taste
Procedure Desi style Chicken curry
- Heat the mustard oil in a pressure cooker. Keep the lid open.
- Once the oil is heated, add onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add tomato puree, Ginger garlic paste, meat masala, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt as per taste and mix them well.
- Continue to fry the masala until it becomes of a good consistency and the oil starts rising. Add a little water if you feel the masala is sticking.
- Add the chicken pieces and the chopped potatoes to the masala and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add 3-4 cups of water cover the pressure cooker lid and cook for 3 whistles.
- Do not overcook the chicken.
- After 3 whistles, open the lid and garnish the chicken with freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve hot along with rice.
Submit Your Review
clear Instructions 0 Availability 0 To Understand 0 Quality 0 will you Share 0 Average